The general data protection regulation of the EU (GDPR) comes into force by the 25th of May 2018. These innovations affect every company of every size and branche, without exceptions.
Questions you should ask yourself now:
- What do we have to fulfil from May 2018?
- What are personal data?
- Actual state analysis: What are we already doing?
- Access authorities: Who is allowed to do what?
- Backup strategies: Where are the data stored and how long?
- Encoding of sensitive data
The mesonic WinLine supports you already now with the realization of the GDPR:
- No redundant data management – one central database
- Integrated CRM system as an ideal support with the reproduction of the processes demanded
- MesoAnalytics – for the provable information and instruction to the employees
- Authorization system WinLine SAVE for the control of the access rights for your employees
- and many more
If you have questions to this topic, feel free to ask us.